1. MACRA/MIPS- Currently 17 practices, 25 physicians, 21 Mid-levels, and 6 other.
2. Practice Assessment Tool (PATs)
3. Action Plans-to help move practices thru the Phases of Transformation
4. ZOHO-various tools to assist QIA and PTN
5. TIA Tool- CMS web-based data collection and tracking mechanism
7. Workflow evaluation & coaching to improve office and clinical efficiencies
8. Work with practices to move them through the five phases of transformation
9. CME/MOC Part IV Programs in Medication Adherence, Depression Screening, Opioid Prescribing
10. Preparing the practice for the change in reimbursement (i.e. MIPS 2019).