1. Board Members: Recruit a Clothes Closet Chair to set up a clothing donation bin in your school, attend Special Workdays, and run optional clothing drives.
2. Board Members: Find your school's 4 dates on the CC calendar and put them on the PTA calendar & school calendar.
3. Volunteer Coordinator: Set up online sign-ups just like any other school event. Recruit Volunteers for all 4 dates (even if you do not have a CC Chair).
4. CC Chair & Communications Chair: Publicize with flyers to potential shoppers and volunteers. See sample flyers on website below. As of Fall '16: Title 1 schools can still do paper flyers.
5. Board Members: Update any outdated Clothes Closet info on your school's PTA website. See website for all current policies/guidelines.
6. President & CC Chair: Set a date for a new Sock and Underwear Drive (Optional). Get approval from the principal.
7. CC Chair: Recruit help for Lost & Found.
Click here to view our calendar.
Time slots are always 9:45 am -12:15 pm.
Open most Tuesdays and 1 Saturday each month during the school year only.
Closed during school breaks, holidays & late start days.
Always double check the online Clothes Closet calendar.