1. Nairobi (Kenya's capital) is the World Economic Forum's 10th most dynamic city on the globe.
2. Amongst other accolades, Nairobi is World Travel Awards' #1 African conference destination (2016).
3. Rough Guides (UK) additionally named Nairobi as a must visit city in 2017.
4. It’s relatively easy to get to Kenya from all around the world.
5. Choose from several alternative meeting facilities.
6. And lots of room choices (including 5-star establishments) with the usual modern amenities.
7. And yes, that includes one of the highest internet speeds in Africa too.
8. The Eco Experts further cited Kenya as the world’s least toxic country.
9. Delegates are surrounded by amazing landscapes, and never far from a pre/post meeting safari.
10. Participants can easily apply for a visa online.