was/were + being + 3rd column
has/have + been + 3rd column
is/are + being + 3rd column
- She ate a sandwich.
- A sandwich was eaten
- They were eating a sandwich.
- A sandwich was being eaten by them
- He's been eating the same sandwich for hours.
- The same sandwich has been eaten by him.
- I will eat the sandwich.
- The sandwich will be
eaten by me.
- I always eat a sandwich.
- A sandwich is always eaten by me.
- She is eating a sandwich.
- A sandwich is being eaten by her.
going to + be + 3rd column
When do we use Passive Voice?
- when the focus is on the action.
- when the actor/doer is unknown
- He can eat the sandwch.
- The sandwich can be
eaten by him.
- I had already eaten the sandwich.
- The sandwich had already been eaten by me.
- They are going to eat the sandwich.
- The sandwich is going to be eaten by them.