"Discipline yourself and others won't need to." - John Wooden
To be a part of this class:
1) Be Responsible (arrive to class on time, be prepared, your iPad is for learning)
2) Be Respectful (of each other, the teacher, and the classroom, keep your phone in your bag)
3) Be Honest (don't make excuses, make improvements)
To learn in this class:
4) Work (every day, every moment, waste no time)
5) Work Hard and Work Smart (learn from, and correct, your own mistakes)
6) Work as a Team (help others succeed)
7) Positive Attitude (always believe in yourself, place value in your education)
To be successful in this class:
8) Communicate (if confused ask for help, listen to instruction)
9) Accept your Role (you are a student, you are here to learn, make it a passion)
10) Never, ever, give up (if you struggle, we will find a way to help you succeed)
Consequences for unacceptable behavior include:
1) Verbal warning/ discussion of behavior after class/ classroom cleanup.
2) Parent phone call.
3) Referral to counselor or Assistant Principal.
*Any item deemed a distraction by the teacher will be confiscated.