January is Stalking Awareness Month! Here are some warning signs of stalking:
- Your child is being overly worried or paranoid.
- Your child is experiencing mood swings.
- Your child is receiving excessive and unwanted contact soon after meeting someone for the first time.
- Someone invades your child's personal space early on in the relationship.
- Someone is being very clingy, is insisting on going everywhere with your child, or is always asking where they are going next.
Read the full article here!