The Sports Cyber Security Business Leader will be a lead contributor to the NBC Universal Cyber Security organization, responsible for executing and contributing to the cyber security strategy and maintaining operational engagement with key Sports leaders.
The Cyber Security Business Leader will assess business cyber security practices and provide recommendations on the implementation of security controls, technologies and supporting workflows consistent with the NBC Universal cyber security strategy. Additionally, executing the Sports cyber security program with accountability for delivery and measurement consistent with organizational objectives and standards. This position requires an experienced security professional, ideally with experience in the media and entertainment industry in customer facing roles.
A successful candidate is expected to understand and articulate business operational processes and risks while leveraging existing internal and external business and technology resources to provide program and project related insight. Clear and concise oral and written communication are required.
This position is available in Orlando, FL; Minneapolis, MN; Stamford, CT; New York, NY; Miami, FL.
• Advise and lead the execution of a comprehensive cyber security risk-based program for NBC Universal’s Sports business.
• Provide insight and seek support from the enterprise NBC Universal Cyber Security function to inform and align with the Sports strategy
• Support cyber security organization leadership in the identification and communication of relevant cyber security-related issues, risks and events, including leading operational engagement and supporting metrics for measuring cyber security maturity
• Keep abreast of cyber security trends, with an ability to articulate security related themes and principles in to business terms
• Drive the delivery of cyber security plans, implementations and leading practice controls, with an understanding of Active Defense security principles and strategies
• Lead business engaged risk exercises to identify and measure risk posture and provide recommendations on mitigation strategies
• Actively engage and support security incident response team in resolution and close of investigations of incidents with ownership of post mortem and remediation plans
• Support the development of business-relevant metrics and key performance indicators to measure cyber security program maturity