After the course, how confident do you feel about delivering creative activities?
On average, participants gave themselves 9 out of 10 for how confident they felt after taking part in the course.
On average participants who experienced an increase in confidence did so by 50%
75% participants increased their confidence through taking part in the training.
Number of Participants whose confidence increased
How likely are you to now deliver creative activities?
On average participants who experienced an increase in likelihood did so by 32%
On average, participants gave themselves 9 out of 10 for how likely they now were to deliver creative activities.
69% participants increased in likelihood of delivering creative activities in the future.
NUmber of participants whose likelihood increased
What were the best things about the course? What is the most valuable thing you will take away?
"Lots of ideas about effective group work. It gave me confidence to try something different."
"A new way of thinking and the value of being in the present moment"
"Reminder of how importaint it is to use all the senses when engaging people."
"New ideas and interacting with other activity people"
"Planning 'occasion' activities, the exuberance of the trainers, the confidence to sing and be silly at my own place of work."
"it Showed me different ways to use the items I have already. Gave me ideas of activities and to do at work"
As a result of the course will you make any changes to the way you carry out your role?
"I will motivate my staff and we will work more as a team"
"I will have more confidence in my role and how I deliver my activities"
"I Will Run more 'occasion' activity sessions"
"I will use creativity to Enhance the activities I am already doing"
Would you recommend this course to someone else? Why?
"it Provides a nice supportive atmosphere."
"it Promotes a vision that all should adopt when working with those living with dementia"
"Excellent and Enthusiastic Trainers"
"It helps you with new ideas and how to deliver things"
"It gets you thinking outside of the box!"
"Excellent mix of teaching, discussions and practical"
"Very good, clear and practical"
"Excellent. Built confidence in participants slowly throughout the day. Felt very supportive."
"The resource/study booklet was very useful and good to take away"
"It has been so refreshing having a training day with a younger person leading the session, who has different up to date views, ideas and input. "
70% of our participants said they would be interested in another follow on course.
On average, participants scored 9 out of 10 for how confident they now felt to adapt activities for different needs.
97% participants said they would recommend the course to others. The other 3% did not answer this question.
How confident do you now feel about adapting activities for different needs?
Scale 1 - 10
Percent of Participants who would recommend this course to Others
Percent of participants who would like to attend a follow on course
What were the best things about the course?
"It was very interesting and delivered with fun so it can be remembered."
"Being encouraged to try things and given helpful feedback"
"Experiencing things we would be asking our clients to do, to get a sense of what it is like."
"The practical sessions, working through planned workshops. Movement to music. Thinking about adaptations"
"really good balance of theory, demonstration and participation."
"Giving us great ideas, confidence, positive hope that we can bring some sparkle into the lives of those with dementia"
What new skills did you learn? What will you take away from the course?
"How to make sessions work in a one-to-one setting"
"I gained a knowledge of working with people with dementia and working in the present moment"
"To be more structured and varied in group activities"
"How to use Stories to promote movement"
"Practical new ideas for storytelling"
"More confidence in the delivery of activities"
"The power of imagery in music and it's emotional benefits"
"Its like open the door to the more interesting opportunities to spend time with the residents"
"Its been excellent. Inspiring - thank you so much"
"Very informative - lets you think outside the box"
"Really great ideas on how to improve the everyday lives of people with dementia"
"It really encouraged me to think about and plan interventions diffrently and creatively"