What is the World’s Best Workforce?
The World’s Best Workforce bill was passed in 2013 to ensure every school district in the state is making strides to increase student performance. Each district must develop a plan that addresses the following five goals:
- All children are ready for school.
- All third-graders can read at grade level.
- All racial and economic achievement gaps
between students are closed.
- All students are ready for career and college.
- All students graduate from high school
Osseo Area Schools ISD 279
World's Best Workforce (WBWF) Plan
The Osseo Area Schools Strategic Plan encompasses strategies, programming and priority work which align to WBWF goals and other priority results. This interactive infographic is the Osseo Area Schools WBWF plan and highlights these components.